what do you think?

LiamProductions

I wouldn't give up before you even started. Sure, it's daunting and frustrating plenty of times, but if you love to learn and need to learn patience (<-- THIS ESPECIALLY), then definitely go for it.  I never thought I needed to learn beyond HTML/CSS, but as you slowly start to build sites (for yourself/fun, or for clients) you realize you need a lot more than just the basics to get anywhere.

Quite frankly, there are plenty of 12y + younger who are better coders than I ever will be, but that shouldn't stop me from doing something I love. The only reason why you'll fail is that you stop trying... and maybe the market goes down, but more likely the failing part, heh.

On a side note, caffeine is/will be your best friend, as well as sites like PHPFreaks. Don't give up!

Do you think people knew to php will have no success in the future?

Everyone who knows PHP was new to it at some point.

because of all the PHP programmers out there now?

what do you think?

Do you personally know anyone else that knows PHP?

I\'m new to PHP i was wondering should i achually consider learning it?
If you want to learn it, learn it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.