AS /A Level Results

GingerRobot

Apparently thats not an article, although this is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_level

Anyways, A Levels are the exams you sit at the end of 6th form/college at 17/18 years old - the last thing before university. AS Levels are the first year of that(which is what im waiting for) but are still a qualification in their own right. Im not sure of the US equivilent, but they are roughly equivilant to the International Baccalaureat if you've heard of that one.

University applications are pretty much dependant on these.

If i dont get decent results this year, then there wont be any point in me applying to the best universities.

My brother just done his AS in computing and got an A. Rofl he got a U in maths though, B in Graphics and D in Physics, I heard maths is really hard though.

I got a C in maths, and it's the subject I care for the most, computing is nothing without maths.  I got an A in computing, but hey, it's only AS Level, who can't.  I didn't take physics, but I really wanted to later on.  Meh. I'm dropping media (had to take it due to a cock up at the beginning of the year) for further maths.. fun fun fun lol :D

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.