exit | die

corillo181

i use this before to exit a script when something went wrong but i tried to use it with php include in html

and when the exit or die is executed everything that is below the command does not show up..

i know how this work but my question is, is there a way to use die or exit with out your html output been disturb?

i dont want to make another topic so will this unset the post or i will nees to refresh the page?

$email=$_POST['email'];
$password=$_POST['password'];
$password2=$_POST['password2'];

$checkuser=register($email,$password,$password2);
if($checkuser=='Done'){

unset($_POST);
}

You should probably post your code and tell everyone what you're trying to do...

i dont want to make another topic so will this unset the post or i will nees to refresh the page?

$email=$_POST['email'];
$password=$_POST['password'];
$password2=$_POST['password2'];

$checkuser=register($email,$password,$password2);
if($checkuser=='Done'){

unset($_POST);
}

because thats is like a sign up from so once the check user is set to done

that means that the user information is in the database and a email has been sent.. so anything that has sent from the form there is no use for it.

i keep the scrip in the same page so i don't want a error if someone refresh the page and the post values try to reenter.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.