Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bcamp1973

Not a Guru!

I'm labeled as a Guru when i go to view my profile. This couldn't be farther from the truth. I'm definitely more of a beginner. is this something i can change (can't seem to figure out how) or is it set by the system?

Cheers,
Brian

The label of "Guru" is based on the number of posts you've made in the forums, not on any expertise you may or may not have.

Ken

while being a Guru may signify knowledge it also displays the amount of quesions one asks, which is just as important, if not more than being able to answer questions

Dont worry about your status we wont treat anyone different if your status is set to Guru. The staus is about your post count. This is a forum feature you wont be able to change your status as it set by the admin and I think anone with 100+ posts is set the status of guru, this is an automatic procedure.

No moderators or admins set your status manually, its all done by the forum itself.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.