Shopping Cart and Checkout

gple

I get:

You have attempted to establish a connection with "DOMAIN.COM". However, the security certificate presented belongs to

"Web Host.com". It is possible, though unlikely, that someone may be trying to intercept your communication with website.

If you suspect the certificate shown does not belong to "Domain.com", please cancel the connections and notify the site administrator.

What does this all mean.

I guess what I am trying to get at is this:

I have a website created for online shopping (tables with products and customer information). How can I guarantee that the credit card information that they put into the system is not going to be hacked into. Should I create a customer table with all the information except the credit card info and have them put the credit card information in every time they want to purchase a product?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.