Form help

triplea

I had posted help issue with forms and PHPfreaks moved to third party scripts. I ended up posting again in php help section, they advise that question i had was in duplicate. can someone go to third party scripts to help pls. i do work for a free organization and needed to hv the form run correctly. hope someone can help pls

triplea

My appologizies and didn't intend to post this to get banned. They are a non-profit org. and I provide them free services and web design for them for free. Yes.. free... You can be kind in this world and offer your community something they need for free and that is 1/2 to hour of anyones time.

Well someone wants to help that would be great. If not, i also understand.

tks

triplea 

Not to be rude, but you proved my point that you get what you pay for.

They get you for free, so they get someone who is asking other people to do it for free.

If they moved the question AND told you basically not to post in help with the same question, why did you? Seems like you're just trying to break the rules ;)

If you need help with a third-party script, they moved it to the right place.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.