Someone Help Me, WILL PAY!!

stereogames

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:tqj5x41mBVcJ:engsupport.nd.com.cn/Topic/Topiclist.aspx%3FURL%3D0,205,0,0,1,0+bbs.91.com+babyicey&hl=en&gl=uk&strip=1

that is a site to a games account server, those are the servers, i try to open up a server , and i get some chinese thing that sais something about ip address. Any way i could change my ip to an accepted ip for this site, or any other possible way to view it!??! I sware to god if someone helps me get this working, ill give u 50 USD via paypal. Kay thanks!

I'm a bit confused on what you want to do. I assume you have an ip address that directs to the wrong server. Is that correct?

Well, simply change you hosting configuration to have a different destination. You would put in a differnt path and would get into a different server.

Again, I"m a bit confused what you wanted. I don't want your money. Just here to help.

This really has nothing to do with HTML programming if I've understood your question correctly. The keyword here is : proxy.

1. Find a proxy server based in China that allows you to visit the site.

2. Find a list of proxy addresses, and change your Internet Explorer or Firefox to display this new IP. Bearing in mind this doesnt' always work first time, and you may need to go through 5-10 or even more numbers.

The content is restricted to those based in China (to prevent leechers from abroad ...common in Japan for instance. I believe some large media sites in America also do the same. For the UK, the BBC restricts video access to those in the UK only)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.