php5 mysql class issues

joeizang

Hi people,

sorry but I have a strange problem here? I have two classes that handle all database operations on my test site and another that handles validation of all sorts. I made a login page and made a loginprocess.php script that calls the classes and processes user login. After ironing out several bugs and errors one error stands out. The loginprocess script always says that a general user i created called sa has been denied access to my database.

return mysql_connect($this->host, $this->user, $this->password);

now my question is this: is there something wrong with this line of code or is there any special way to create users in mysql. I used the GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES on the mysql command line. would like to rub minds with any one on this and see where it goes

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.