[SOLVED] Line 134...? (Help with syntax on echo)

d22552000

I have no clue why it messes up at line 134 but here is some code:

[noparse]
124          move_uploaded_file($tmp_name, "uploads/$name");
125          echo '<tr><td><center>File '.$name.' Uploaded!</center></td>';
127          echo '<td>'."\nHTML: <input name='$name' value='<a href=\"http://";
128          echo "24.86.150.207/image.php?a=view&id=$name\">";
129          echo "View Picture: $name</a>' style='color: #F3F3F3;";
130          echo " background-color: #1F1F1F;' size='25'></td>";
132          echo '<td>'."\nBBCODE: <input name='$name' value='[url=\"htt";
133          echo "p://24.86.150.207/image.php?a=view&id=$name\"]";
134          echo "View Picture: $name[/url]' style='color: #F3F3F3;";
135          echo " background-color: #1F1F1F;' size='25'></td></tr>";
[/noparse]

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '/', expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in * on line 134

OH CRAP, I get it, it things that the [ is making it an array, ohsry solved by my own stupidity.

Maybe it's the slash in front of URL. It looks like you're trying to print index "/URL" of the array $name.

What is the error? Also, is there a reason you split your strings so weird? You know you can have a string go on more than on line right?

Try using single quoted strings and concatenate them with the variables.

I split them like that as a word wrapping so I could see it in my notepad without scolling, lol.

and as far as the problem, I found it myself and clicked solved about 1 minute before your

post :D  Thanks for the help anyways, I came to the same conclusion more or less.

If you want a free picture uploading and hosting place, http://24.86.150.207/image.php

haha okey :)

I was having problems earlier about auto thumbrail generation but ive fixed those, I HAVE MADE A IMAGESHACK, but MINE HAS WAAAAAAY LESS ADS AND DOESNT LAG :)

I just need to add the "add a watermark" feature, and then I have run out of htings to put in it :D

I have made the entire site 1 standalone PHP file (image.php) and it is 191 KBytes so far.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.