A script from another website.

rockinaway

What I want to do is have a user uplaod a script to their website. Via that script I can use a webpage of mine to retrieve data from their database.

That script will have all the necessary functions in it, and will require the file in my internal script and then call the functions.

However I cannot seem to require the script from an external website.. I get:

What is wrong with this? What could be an alternative to do the same job?

You see they have this thing know as PostFusion.. where you upload 2 scripts, for your forum software, to your forum's root directory (works on any forum without fault) and then what they do is retrieve data from the forum's database and send it back to the PostFusion where stats are made etc. SO the file must be included for the data to be received etc.. right.. maybe you should download the scripts and have a look.. but they are hard to understand. (not spaced out)

The output from my website? Or from the external website where the scripts are placed?

Place the script I want the output of on the same server you are attempting to to call...

<?php include 'http://www.wickettowicket.com/adminfuel.php' ?>

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.