Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hmp121

Overview general help

Hi all
I am trying to find some resources or the "keywords" I need to ask when I am trying to learn how to create a website that allows people to log in, choose a template, add content to a template, and add new pages to their personal account. I know this is huge and a very large question, but I am not sure what the keywords to search for or if PHP is even the language that can perform these functions. Any resources I can read to learn this type of programing would be great too.

Thank you so very much!
Heidi

As a start, you might look into CMS Content Management Systems.

It might be easier for you if you state your ultimate objective, then list the steps necessary to reach that objective.

Try to do it in outline form and just use plain old everyday words. As you refine the outline you will almost magically come across the words/terms you need to research.

Lite...

This is a Newbie Forum. If you are not going to provide any sort of helpful insight, your comments are not necessary or desired.

Thank you
Heidi

[b]EDITED BY WILDTEEN88: I have deleted the reply made by bmbc[/b]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.