do you write on your desk?

teng84

I'm just curious if you guys written something on your desk during your school days!

>> I remember i used my desk and wall to cheat eg. 1.)A  2.)B but i do this in my boring subject like accounting that makes me hide under the table and sleep for 2 hours haaaaaaa  lol

my thread might be a bit uninteresting but remembering those makes me smile something like

"my seat mate is a monkey"

1) You're only cheating yourself!

2) You must have seen the test before the test took place - Why not just learn what you didn't know?

every body cheat ! i do cheat when my exams are minor subject eg. english,math etc.. but computer subjects i always make it a point that i will be on the top ten .

men your so kind knowing you don't write anything on your desk :D

every body cheat !

I've never cheated.  Not once.  On anything.  I think its pathetic when people can't float or sink by their own merits.

sounds bad but cheaters make me finished my studies!lol they pay my tuition fees just to finish their  thesis

i mean i made 4 thesis within a month(not  good but all passed).

I HATE all the graffiti on the school desks, the guys that do it are total losers and write some sick comments .. I don't know why they can't just keep their stupid thoughts in their heads and not write them everywhere.. well I've come to the conclusion that it must be some kind of losers richual and they must be pulled aside in school and taught how to write on desks and walls ::) I mean, who needs to read things like (blanks out words) you know what i mean if your still in school^^ and it gets worse! they actually stick chewing gum to the desks aswell.. I guess in a few years they would have built a chewing gum castle for them to live in when they are homeless and jobless because at their rate it looks like thats going to be the result of the intense stupidity.

And I hate it when people cheat, this is what makes life hell for everyone else for example if i owned a car and it broke and i needed it fixed i would go to an engineer and pay for his service.. but what if he cheated all his exams and stuff and didn't know what the hell he was doing? obviously I would have a car thats even more broken and I would have payed him to brake it! thing's like this are actually on TV allot and it happens allot in the IT world too.

I would never let someone else fix my computer, I would prefer learn how to do it myself (yesh girls can fix things^^) really! :P

So my advise is NOT to cheat and write on desks or I will hunt you down and hit you over the head with my keyboard! thanks :-*

I HATE all the graffiti on the school desks, the guys that do it are total losers and write some sick comments .. I don't know why they can't just keep their stupid thoughts in their heads and not write them everywhere.. well I've come to the conclusion that it must be some kind of losers richual and they must be pulled aside in school and taught how to write on desks and walls ::) I mean, who needs to read things like (blanks out words) you know what i mean if your still in school^^ and it gets worse! they actually stick chewing gum to the desks aswell.. I guess in a few years they would have built a chewing gum castle for them to live in when they are homeless and jobless because at their rate it looks like thats going to be the result of the intense stupidity.

And I hate it when people cheat, this is what makes life hell for everyone else for example if i owned a car and it broke and i needed it fixed i would go to an engineer and pay for his service.. but what if he cheated all his exams and stuff and didn't know what the hell he was doing? obviously I would have a car thats even more broken and I would have payed him to brake it! thing's like this are actually on TV allot and it happens allot in the IT world too.

I would never let someone else fix my computer, I would prefer learn how to do it myself (yesh girls can fix things^^) really! :P

So my advise is NOT to cheat and write on desks or I will hunt you down and hit you over the head with my keyboard! thanks :-*

ouch  ;) I should not cheat even in my minor subjects lol i just dont get the point why should i study my minors eg.. physical education etcc well i don't use them on my job right now!

but honestly i really dont like cheating it sucks but what will i get if i got 100% grade in my physical education i just dont see the connection of those subjects on being a programmer

@ kellz  i dont stick chewing gums under the chairs eeeewww!

ouch  ;) I should not cheat even in my minor subjects lol i just dont get the point why should i study my minors eg.. physical education etcc well i don't use them on my job right now!

but honestly i really dont like cheating it sucks but what will i get if i got 100% grade in my physical education i just dont see the connection of those subjects on being a programmer

@ kellz  i dont stick chewing gums under the chairs eeeewww!

fair enough but that still doesn't give you the right to write all over the desks.. or did i miss something?^^ sry as you can see I'm very protective over desks lol ::)

kellzzzz you make me feel like im bad when I'm still in school

sry as you can see I'm very protective over desks lol

i broke ten chairs during my grades schools hitting my classmates

5 chairs i guess on my high school days hitting my classmates and teachers

0 when I'm in college I have meet GOD and he catch all the chairs i should say GOD is the best :D

When I was at school (the school was founded in 1487) the desks we used, complete with inkwells, were many decades old with generations of occupants having carved their names or initials in to the oak woodwork. So how could you break with tradition and not add yours? Although it was difficult to find space.

Nope, I never wrote on the desks...I did enjoy reading what others wrote/carved though :)

I'm not saying write on your desk but reading those will somehow makes you smile

some wrote for a reason some just for nothing

i really fell school is not school if you dont see those

@poco can you tell me what are those writings that makes you enjoy reading those dirt

note : don't fire me now  i dont write anything on my desk or break it  lol(leave it on my school days)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.