web hosting options

asmith

i've notice only phpfreaks help forum has a lot of recording every few minutes or less . every question will have answer in minutes, so mysql is recording so much data . and people view pages a lot!

i want to set up a site, so i went for domain and web hostings. actually i don't know what options i should choose, how much disk space i'll need ,and how much should the data transfer be .

so i wanted to how much phpfreaks (with this much viewing and recording) uses  disk space ? how much data transfer PER MONTH it has ? so i could compare my site to it , then find out the right options!

thanks

I do'nt think this forum is on mysql i think its in oracle

We're actually using Mysql :) I do believe.

i've notice only phpfreaks help forum has a lot of recording every few minutes or less . every question will have answer in minutes, so mysql is recording so much data . and people view pages a lot!

i want to set up a site, so i went for domain and web hostings. actually i don't know what options i should choose, how much disk space i'll need ,and how much should the data transfer be .

so i wanted to how much phpfreaks (with this much viewing and recording) uses  disk space ? how much data transfer PER MONTH it has ? so i could compare my site to it , then find out the right options!

thanks

This site and the rest of freaks network is owned by the owner of serverpowered.com and webhostfreaks.com

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.