This or That

The Little Guy

milk

or

juice

Definitely milk since it goes with just about anything. Morning, midday, afternoon, evening, night you can always drink milk with whatever you eat!

Would you rather be

Too warm

or

Too cold

??

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MSN

or

AIM

MSN because why should I, who live in Europe -> Denmark, use something called "American Online Instant Messenger". It sounds like something for Americans specifically....

An interesting thought: I can't think of any other product I use which has a foreign country name in it. I use lots of stuff with has "Denmark" or "Danish" in it, but I can't think of stuff with other foreign country names... can you ? (with respect to your country of course)

Beer

or

Fancy drinks

Then I'll just play this game with my self :D

Beer

or

Fancy drinks

Beer, definitely. It is cheaper, easier to handle and has a richer taste.

It has to be winter once a year but which do you prefer:

A warm / mild, wet winter

or

A freezing cold, but dry, winter with lots of show!

??

A warm / mild, wet winter

or

A freezing cold, but dry, winter with lots of show!

Definitely a warm, wet winter. I'm happy to be living in Florida during winter, so far it's been 70+ degrees everyday. The only thing I miss about snow is being able to ski.

Earthquake

or

Hurricane

Earthquake

or

Hurricane

Earthquake... because a hurricane will flood your house, making a lot of things you own lost forever, such as pics, electronics and lots of other stuff.. a hurricane can do much more damage to a family's possessions than an earthquake can (My opinion)

Animal not car:

Jaguar

or

Cougar

Cell phone

or

Landline

Landline: Always good connection, no health aspects due to radiation and it is not portable: You can have a landline at your work and people who know that number can't reach you at home which is nice :) With a cell phone you are pounded with calls from everybody all the time.

When you do handwriting (which must happen sometimes) what do you prefer:

Standard pencil

or

Mechanical pencil

democrat

or

republican

I'm not from the US, but I'll go with the Democrats since George W. Bush (current president) is a Republican and I'll like to see him out of office asap!

DVD-R

or

DVD+R

DVD-R

or

DVD+R

DVD+R, but I'm not sure of the difference

SWF

or

PDF

SWF because it can be animated and I liked macromedia products more when it was just macromedia and not adobe, SWF is the original creation of the original macromedia.

Holy Crap, I wish i never replied to this thread because it will never leave my new replies section.

OR

I have replies? infinite loop {Woo hoo!}

Holy Crap, I wish i never replied to this thread because it will never leave my new replies section.

OR

I have replies? infinite loop {Woo hoo!}

I have replies? infinite loop {Woo hoo!} speaks pretty much for it self.

Windows Media Player

or

Winamp

make your own linux player vs. linux player afterwards or emulate  :)

Nice Car because you can show off how rich you are where ever you drive, your house only stays in one place, so only drive bye's can see it.

Just because you have a nice car doesn't mean your rich. I use to know a guy that drove a very expensive car, and he lived in a garbage dump because all his money was going towards the car.

Oust

or

Febreze

Febreeze, and I really don't have an explanation to why...they are both pretty much the same thing. So whichever one is cheaper :P

Coffee

Or

Tea

Merry Christmas definitely. I'm tired of all this non-christianity rubbish. Apparently some schools are calling it 'Winterval' so as to not offend any other religions. Absolute utter rubbish.

Hmm, i had my answer but not a question...

Turkey

Or

Some other meat

for your christmas dinner?