problems downloading source ball for php 5.2.5

syntaxerror

i've been having problems trying to download php-5.2.5.tar.gz

is there something going on with this release... i've been able to download the recent mysql tar.gz release...

so i'm sure it's not a download restriction problem, since it's the same file format and an even larger file at that...

aside from the php site, the only other site i've seen hosting the download is sunfreeware.com...

the browser kept spitting virus detected, and deleted whenever the download did try to proceed

ok here's what i get

violation of compressed file restriction - does this indicate a restriction from our server?

curiously, i can still download the mysql tar.gz which is about 60 Mb as opposed to php being less than 10 mb

i've had a friend download it for me, he zipped it into rar format and mailed to me... but still i can't access / download the deformed file...??? it was renamed double2x.rar

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.