Flash/Actionscript Forum Could Be Helpful On PHP Freaks

Do You Think Adding A Flash/Actionscript Forum To PHP Freaks Would Be A Good Addition To This Site?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think Adding A Flash/Actionscript Forum To PHP Freaks Would Be A Good Addition To This Site?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I suggest that the administrator of PHP Freaks add a Flash/Action Script forum to PHP Freaks Forums. I have seen several people post there questions in HTML and JavaScript Forums about Flash questions and the questions are usually not HTML/JavaScript based - there Flash based. I have been referring most of the questions to other Flash/Action Script forums, that I have used in the past. The reason I suggest this is because; well PHP Freaks already not only has a forum for PHP and MySQL; it has forums for: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX (which is kind of a given - because is half server side and half client side), and several other forums. Plus, PHP & MySQL are currently commonly used to transfer data from Server Side to Flash and vise versa. I think it would be a good addition to an already superb forum. ;D

We can't have a forum to every single language that exists.

Why not? I think that would be a great thing to have. That way it is a complete coding forum experience and a complete teaching/learning tool. Then, members of this forum, would never have to leave the forum too seek out other language coding questions and answers help. All combined, there is only 5 threads about flash on the "other language" board; I have seen and/or answered more flash questions then that on the html and javascript board. It would be good to have languages separated; this way people who know more about a specific language; would occupy that board and people who need help with that particular language will know exactly where to go for help. With the "Other Language" board; it is "hit or miss" - a member may get the help they need or not; due to the fact that other members who are knowledgeable in a that specific language happen to be on that forum or not.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.