myChatbox

helraizer

Hi folks,

I have been working on this for a while, could you tell me what you think? The idea behind it is that it can be used as a forum signature, soon I will make a user system so people can have their own chatbox to use. So instead of Helraizer's Chatbox it'll have Username's chatbox (Username being their chosen username) but that's for later.

How could either the chatbox or the website itself be improved/look better?

Thanks,

Sam

Some people have tried to break it, so I now have implimented new systems. The username cannot be less than 3 characters nor longer than 10, the comment can only be between 5 and 75 characters. If someone makes their own form to submit values, and the colour and/or font are different to those in the list on my site, it will be returned as a default colour and/or font. All comments and username are truncated to 75 and 10 characters (respectively).

Can anyone suggest any improvements?

Sam

(http://www.helraizer.co.uk/mychatbox)

Quite frankly, I hate the colors. The top banner is actually really good. - but the black theme is not really working with me.

I don't understand the concept. Mind explaining?

Thanks for the response.

On the site layout or the chatbox?

If the site: I think I will make the '.: Page Name :.' part white so they fit with the black better than the blue/purple does.

Well, with the silver and blue banner at the top, with silver links I thought black would work the best with those colours. If it were white, say, the silver and blue wouldn't has such an impact. Any ideas of improvement?

Sam

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.