Form breaking design in Firefox

Rheves

http://www.readingmadeez.com/products/UniversalReaderPlus.html

On that page the green menu area below the banner contains two "Buy Now" links. They're the submit button for the form needed to add stuff to our shopping cart, most of our product pages have one such link, so I can place the design breaking form tags outside the green area to avoid this problem. Quick and dirty, but it'll have to do for now.

On this and one or two other pages there are two "Buy Now" links in the green are so I can't do that, the </form> tag and the new <form> tags have to be added between the two Buy Now links, which in IE creates some unwanted space on the opening form tag, and in Firefox bring it down a line and out of the green bars styling completely.

I've tried floating left with no luck, setting the width manually, which also didn't help. Since someone on another forum wasn't quite sure what I wanted I have the "Buy Now" link working on this similar page: http://www.readingmadeez.com/products/UniversalReaderPlus-Screenshots.html with the proper look, the only thing that needs to be done is to make the "Universal Reader IGT $79.95" link also submit to its own form to work properly with the shopping cart which is where the problem lies.

If anyone can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.

Oh, this is the CSS code currently affecting it:

form.buynow {

display: inline;

margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px;

padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px;

}

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.