Table inside <div> tag (continued.......)

phpQuestioner

You will not win this argument with me; it just ain't going to happen guy.

Sorry - I am the debating king and I don't give up! Cool

I could understand that position if you were right. Unfortunately ...

This thread appears to have served whatever purpose it might have had. I'm closing it now.

Fortunately, I am right and yes; I did prove my point and that is tables vs. css layouts are a matter of "personal preference". By the way, locking me out; will not get you the last word with me. >:(

I also noticed that you waited until I left this original thread to lock it; that's not very gutsy AndyB - not giving people a chance to respond to your comments. As a matter of fact; I would say it's pretty cowardly.

In fact, you were wrong at such a fundamental level and on so many points that allowing that thread to continue served no constructive point and was more likely to confuse the readers than enlighten them.  And enlightenment is one of the purposes of this forum, isn't it?  Volume does not win debates. Reasoned argument and logic wins debates on technical issues.

Cowardly or not very gutsy aside, that's my last word on this topic. It's not worth the time or effort.

Again; I will tell you the same as I have told all the rest - "That is your opinion" and you have a right to it. But as means of personal preference; I choose to use tables and css combined or occasionally seperate to accomplish layouts. I am right; because people have the right to choose what ever type of layouts they wish to use. There is nothing wrong with using one or the other and that is the point indeed. In fact; I have enlightened any readers of this and the previous thread.