login and register

dezkit

What do you need?

If you want to LEARN, go read basics of php, then go read that tutorial again, and it will make more sense. Don't just copy and paste, you won't learn anything by that.

And anything we can find with google, you can too.

Start looking, you can do it.

Which translates to, I'll come back and ask for help once I install it and it doesn't work the way I want.

So why not post in the Freelance section?

yeah thanks lol, but i prefer copy n paste instead of lessons, cuz i dont know half the things hes saying  :P

You'll also have a hard time finding code that'll work like plug and play on your specific web page. Besides, you'll not learn from copying and pasting which means that when/if bugs occur you'll not be able to solve them. That means you'll come here and post your entire code saying "It doesn't work".

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.