Creating Email System

lovesmith

Well I have a site say http://www.mysite.com

User sign up for the membership, with their desire username say "myusername". All i need is how to create his email account in my domain, immediately after he registers in our site. Upon successful registration his email will be created like myusername@mysite.com. And this email account can be used to send and receive email to and from any other email service provider.

Please anybody help me!

This is not at all an easy task (and also has nothing really to do with php, though the front end may be built in php). This thread here might give you an idea of whats involved. There is a link in there that explains howto setup a mailserver for multiple virtual users.

Well thanks guys,

I m doing this for the first time. I just know PHP. Might be we need to create virtual mail account,

Thorpe, the link you provided i went through it, and followed another link you have posted there. I dont have complete access over server. I just have access over server cpanel. So does that information is of any use to me?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.