newbie need help !

saiinch

OKAY,

So here we are, Hello everyone, i am a newbie to php and want to learn it, i have a webserver installed with phpmyadmin, i know how to make tables in phpmyadmin but how can i link them to my web page and save data in my database ?

i want to have a user registration and login/logout page

second thing i want in my website is to get visitors information in my email address, i tried few php email scripts but all of them opens outlook or anyother email client, i want all that information go straight into my inbox from that particular web page.

And if possible if i can make an auto-responder to that submission but thats secondary.

i may have posted this in wrong forums but i am really fed up by searching for scripts, i tried to search on your website but could not found any, i am sorry if i have done anymistake, please help me out (keeping in mind that i am totally a newbie in PHP)

thanks to all of you in advance.

Please help me out !!!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.