Chemistry Help :)

unsider

1.What amount of ice must be added to 540.0g of water at 25C to cool the water too 0.0C and have no ice remaining?

2. 15.0g of water at 0.0C are added to 40.0g of water at 40C. What is the final temperature of the mixture?

3. It takes 333.51 joules to melt exactly 1 gram of H2O. What is the molar heat of fusion for water, from this data?

Few others:

4. How many grams of patoassium carbonate are needed to make 200mL of a 2.5M solution?

5. How many liters of 4M solution can be made using 100 grams of lithium bromide?

Chemistry teacher is a jackass and can't teach, giving a huge test in 3 hours, and I gotta make sure I'm clear on it. They are actually pretty simple (in comparison to the real deal), but out book doesn't cover it.

If you you're using formulas please show them, a little bit of work would help mainly because I'm trying to understand how to work them.

Thanks.

no offence dude, but we're not here to do your homework. if you reckon you have a rubbish chemistry teacher, go take it up with the headteacher and explain your reasons why you can't do your homework as a result. funnily enough, the lessons i recall mucking around in and not listening are also the ones where i thought the teacher was rubbish. only when i realised that it was only a few of us that werent getting anywhere did i realise that it wasn't infact anything to do with the teachers skills but my own ignorance in class....

topic locked.