Best FTP system?

Which editor do you guys think has the best and most convenient FTP system? Or atleast one with the fewest errors, etc...

Express your opinions, and I gotta go, so if there was already a topic about this I'm sorry, just delete it then. 

Note: I'm running OS X

coreftp or dreamweaver I find to be good gui ones.  ssh with putty (command line) is the best for large transfers.  Don't know for sure if putty works on a mac but there is probably a similar client that will achieve the same effect.

• 2 weeks later...

well if your server is os x or any linux/unix one its easy to ftp with just enable ftp in the inetd.... and that has no error on the get end... dreamweaver has been great to me os my vista to my server (put end) server is freebsd7.0 so any ftp softer for bsd work on os x.2(i think its 10.2 when all bsd files worked

On osx the terminal should have ssh by default.

I'm currently using Aptana, similar ftp features as dreamweaver. The only thing is that Aptana is based on eclipse which can be a RAM beast. If someone could offer a better alternative with similar features that would be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.