struggling!

westminster86

$soap = new SoapClient('http://');  // wsdl code shows where the SOAP server code is expected to be found

try {
    $avalue = $soap->getinfo();  // call the getinfo method in the soap object
    } catch (SoapFault $ex) {
    echo $ex->faultstring;
  }

print $avalue;

Im reading in a text string via a SOAP sever called from a client. So in the above $avalue holds the text string from the getinfo function declared in the SOAP server. My question is, how would i get round reading in data from other SOAP services? So, for example after reading in $avalue, i get data from

$soap = new SoapClient('http://This time round a different directory');

Should i be using a loop of some sort, so that after its read in the text string from one directory it fetches in another from a different SOAP server.

How would i write a loop that reads in the first variable(hello), does something with the variable, then comes back round the loop and reads in the second variable(bye).

<?php

$variable1 = 'hello';
  $variable2 = 'bye';
  $arr = array($variable1,$variable2);
  foreach ($arr as $v) {
    // do something.
    echo $v;
  }

?>

That's not what the OP is looking for.

If you don't know how many variables you are going to have, start with an empty array and add to it as you get the values:

<?php
$ar = array();
$ar[] = 'some value';;
$ar[] = getanotherval();
$ar[] = 'some other value';
//
// process
//
foreach($ar as $val) {
//
//  do something
//
}?>

Ken

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.