3 replies to this topic

#1 feri_soft

feri_soft
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 147 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 10:44 AM

I get this error when i moved my website to another host php5 is no longer safe moded and mysql is 5 the other was 4. The website is mkportal with ipb 2.1.3 if this will help:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/young/public_html/index.php:1) in /home/young/public_html/mkportal/modules/reviews/index.php on line 966

Before there wast something like t his but i dont understand why this will happen. It modifies the article but first displays this page so i manualy have to close this page and the reopen the article. I chaged the older root to the portal and to the forums with my new one but again nothing. CAn you find a solution soon because to midnight i have to do it

#2 feri_soft

feri_soft
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 147 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 11:20 AM

I saw some information that says may be there are some errors which the editor made without showing them but i try the portal at home same php version same mysql and no error. upload again again error [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/laugh.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":laugh:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"laugh.gif\" /]

#3 redbullmarky

redbullmarky
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 2,863 posts
  • LocationBedfordshire, England

Posted 14 May 2006 - 11:27 AM

[!--quoteo(post=373703:date=May 14 2006, 12:20 PM:name=feri_soft)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(feri_soft @ May 14 2006, 12:20 PM) View Post[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I saw some information that says may be there are some errors which the editor made without showing them but i try the portal at home same php version same mysql and no error. upload again again error [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/laugh.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":laugh:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"laugh.gif\" /]
[/quote]

without being rude or fobbing you off, read the sticky at the top of both 'PHP Help' and 'PHP Newbie' help forums ('Do You Have SESSION/HEADER Problems?'). this question has been asked time and time again and the causes/solutions are always the same

cheers
Mark
"you have to keep pissing in the wind to learn how to keep your shoes dry..."

I say old chap, that is rather amusing!

#4 mrkarter77

mrkarter77
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 11:28 AM

aagh doube posters

soz dude wish i could help but i dont know any thing about this