I'm still stuck on this.

Klance

I want to do the same exact thing as thats on this page: http://www.scorehero.com/top_scores.php

I want to create a tree where you pick the game, then the console, then the difficulty. Someone tried explaining how to do this before but I'm fairly new to PHP so I didn't quit get it.

Could somone please write out a working page that would show this simple working tree?

Thanks in advance.

Think you better start working on it :)

In my opinion, anybody would be crazy to do that for you...

Whats the point in learning PHP if you're not willing to fork over the brain cells?

Some hints though:

the links are using AJAX

I've been trying to figure out how to do it for the past 2 weeks, and i'm stuck. I don't think it would take that much time for somone to write out that page, if they knew what they were doing.

Could someone please help me. If you don't want to write out the code, can you explain how to do it in php newbie terms?

can somone help?

Like seq said, this requires some work, something the people here may not be willing to do for you. If you atleast write some code, and ask questions people may be more likely to do it for you. But to expect people to write it for you is both selfish, absurd, and lazy + you won't learn anything.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.