my personal web page

selbekk

url: www.kristoferselbekk.com/tempwork

my first page in like 4 years, so I guess it´s not world class... but i gave it my best.

im not sure about what to do about the background, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated, as would ideas for fancy details.

notice: this page was made on a macbook using safari (and firefox for reference). I have a 1280x800 resolution.

Looks pretty but there is no content?

Clicking the news button gives me this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/kristof3/public_html/tempwork/news.php on line 25

The design is pretty simple, but its ok i guess. I would lower the margin-top as it is seems too much to me and add a css border to those linked images, as the default border="1" is awful. Also you could center the menu (there's more space in the right) and add a margin-right to the date (top-right).

Dont forget to clean user input data in the comments because i just posted a <marquee> at one of your news :)

guiltygear, thanks for your input... i´ve fixed most of the stuff you said, however i got a few questions.. how do you center the li´s? i´ve tried, but i cant really make it work.. any help would be appreciated.

oh, also, how could i make the design a bit more attractive? i´m thinking of a lighter background, but i am out of ideas.. i´d love a few suggestions :-)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.