cSystem Beta Website Release

ionik

I quite like the design in general, but there are a few things:

• Although the green looks nice in the logo and 'box headers', I think it's a bit harsh in the 'beta badge' and 'Not Yet Submit?' form (That doesn't make sense, by the way).
  • The 'Contact Us' link looks a bit lost, I think it would look better right aligned.
  • I think the 'Flexable' [sic], 'Simple', 'Powerful' boxes throw the balance off a bit by hanging over the edge
  • I'm not totally convinced with the cross-hairs and diagonal lines in the header, but that's more of a personal preference

By the way, the code in your signature can be cut down to:

function abc_s() { return implode(range('A','Z'),', '); }

;)

The site lacks a bit on colors, but thats a personal taste. Generally it is pretty fine and gives a good mood. What i suggest:

- Have some more symmetry on the panels. The tree top ones dont align with those under them, on width and horizontal space.

- As mentioned above, the crosshairs and diagonal lines dont make it. I would try making the header background the same as the main background but flipped horizontally. It should give a nice effect.

- The feature list should have some bullets or smth as it seems like only one paragraph.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.