feature suggestion - recent posts

I wouldn't mind seeing a little quick link icon or something next to the username  or somewhere on the user's postbar. 

However, this board is SMF, and although it would be an extremely easy thing to add, we don't want to have to keep up with making sure our own mods/hacks are compatible with the board every single time a new version is released.  We've already been down that route and it's not really worth it. 

On the other hand, the last time we tried out that sort of thing, we only had 2 people with that kind of access and neither of them was really available to do that sort of thing.  Maybe perhaps since we have more people with that kind of access and since they do seem to be around a lot more, it might be a possibility.

On yet another hand, those same people already have their hands full with the main site.  I personally wouldn't mind being in charge of doing stuff like this, but I don't have that kind of access.

Last night I tried to tease her

I gave my love a little pinch

But she said now stop that jivin

now whip out your big ten-inch

Record of the band that plays the blues

Aerosmith - Big Ten Inch Record

(We may have gotten off track a bit.) :P

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.