Please give me your valuable suggestions...

preet

Hi Preet, just some thoughts on your site as I was recently looking for a Web Dev company for work and a few things I would notice about your site from a customers point of view;

1) No contact telephone number, I always like to speak to a person so I know who I am dealing with

2) No examples of sites you have made, how do I know how good you are?

On the design note, I think the logo looks out of place, as it is just plonked there on a white backbround, while the rest of the site is a speckled background, also this text:

"TRUST OUR EXPERIENCE

We have the best team of web developers "

Is not the clearest on the speckled background either.

Apart from that though I found it easy to navigate and find my way round.

As im more of a design guy, id like to see well designed sites in every industry. But as you are providing coding services, i think the most important thing is to provide as much information as the customer/user needs to read. From what i can see, uve exceeded in that point, providing the right content where the only thing that's missing is the portfolio (as mentioned also in the previous post).

I have only 3 critiques. First is the header, where a white background would go well and also hide that no-transparent-background logo. Second is the "TRUST OUR EXPERIENCE We have the best team of web developers". For the sake of marketing, companies are far from being modest, but saying that u have the best web developers out there is 'offending'. No one can say that he's the best coder, even if he virtually is, as there is no way of competing. The third is a personal opinion. I'd try using some big headers and highlighted text to show off anything that is really important for the user to read.

Good luck with your business :)

Thanks dmccabe and GuiltyGear for your details reply...I will consider your all the points and make the changes accordingly.

I am freelance web developer and just wanted to have a portfolio website and so I designed.

I still looking forward to hear from other members......to make my website (www.sisnotechnologies.com) near to perfect.

???

A few things:

1) The main graphic may look good but not on that background.

2) The "motto" or whatever you call it is also a bad color for that background... in fact, I'd probably choose a new background completely.  The site is too white/gray.  I'd go with something darker for the background.

3) Under skills I would expect to see what you have listed under services.  Instead you list your development platform and rattle off a bunch of languages.  Most of the people that are going to come to you don't give a rat's ass what language you program it in.  They just want to hand you some specs and let you deal with it.  And they certainly don't care about your development software (references to LAMP).  I'd drop the skills page and list the technologies under services.

4) I'd be careful about claiming you can handle "any language".  You could get yourself in a lot of trouble very quickly.

5) I'd have a native english speaker check your grammar.  It's not what I would consider professional to have poor grammar on your website.

6) Testimonials are more believable if you can link to the work you've done.  I know this isn't always possible but you should try to do it.  Also, if you only have 2, you may just leave that part out.  If you claim to have all the experience you say you do, you would expect to have more quotes to post.

Many thanks for your valuable suggestions...I have done the few changes suggested by you guys, more will do as I proceed  :)

You guys wrote about portfolio page, I will add soon......I have been doing freelancing from last three years before doing this I had worked for couple of software companies, so I have worked on various kind of web projects but due to my customer request and other issues....I am not able to list the projects at www.sisnotechnologies.com but I hope it will be done soon....I will finish couple of projects soon :)

Right now I am only giving the portfolio on request :(

Once again many thanks to all of you.

Thanks

I agree that the logo is out of place; there is quite a bit of white space above the logo that doesn't seem necessary.

The first thing I read on the main page was, "You are in the right place if your answer is 'Yes' for above questions." So, I proceeded to look "above" and the first question I saw was, "Why Sisno?" It's a very small anomaly, but I would suggest changing it to avoid any confusion. I would also adjust the grammar of that first sentence that I mentioned.

I like all the pages after the main page. I think it looks good how you have them all tabbed away from the side. Because of this, I think it might look pretty cool to put a little icon type image to the left of all of the titles. I almost expect something to be there.

Otherwise, it looks good. I like it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.