host with php soap support

inactive

Hey guys I'm looking for a free host with php (pref php5), that has SOAP. Nothing fancy, all I need to do is test a simple script (so ads are fine, and I don't need a huge amount of space).

Only requirement is it has to be free.

Any suggestions?

Thanks heaps.

A host doesn't have to support PEAR....  PEAR can be added to the php.ini include_path (or what ever it's called.... can't ever remember ini directives), or, you can just add it your self through set_ini (or in some cases you don't need to set it).

Look through how to install PEAR on the PEAR website (pear.php.net), and maybe you'll see what I mean.  PEAR Is like any other PHP script in a sense....

I should probably say though that some functions that PEAR uses (embedded functions, not functions defined in actual PHP source), may be required.  (For example, you can't use the a PEAR DB class which connects to MySQL without some form of MySQL support in PHP.)

Anyway, no problem ;p.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.