Free File Hosting - UploadPoints.com

Warptweet

uploadformr.png

Yes, it's really that simple. : )

• Completely free.
  • Upload any file up to 200MB.
  • Hotlinking allowed for all files.
  • File Listings for uploaded zip folders.
  • Registration is optional for extra features.
  • Force-Download any file, or view it web-based.
  • Direct links to all files, including non-image files.
  • No unneccessary processing. Upload large files quickly.
  • Optimized design loads up to 800% faster than other hosts.

Feel free to use my host for hosting any of your files. You can direct link to any files, or lead them to a viewing page where you and others can download it through force-download or view it web-based if it's an image. I also added a feature in which you can download seperate files inside uploaded .zip files, allowing for even more flexibility. Please rate the website speed, how long you would stay, if you would bookmark the website, if the design is pleasing enough, and what hosts you think you would rather use over this.

EDIT) I'll admit it. I have somewhat of a competitor.

Which site do you think is better? UploadPoints.com, or my competitors site, willhostforfood.com?

Upload it a bogus zip archive....

Warning: scandir(files/aJ/aJ/) [function.scandir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/warp/public_html/uploadpoints/file.php on line 148

Warning: scandir() [function.scandir]: (errno 2): No such file or directory in /home/warp/public_html/uploadpoints/file.php on line 148

aJ.zip

File ID: 19

First Components of aJ.zip

(Click to download components seperately.)

Also, your download button is rediculously large.  I understand catching user attention, but it bothers me lol.

Besides that, site looks good, seems secure (besides the path disclosure up there), and the download speed of hosted files is fairly fast for me....

Whew! That was HILARIOUS.

It was a crazy circus ride stopping the hacking.

Yeah... refer to my little "hack this upload site" topic if you wanna know how he did it.

You can all resume to slaving over critisizing my website. *malicious laughing*

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.