Hello Everybody

cute_girl

Dear Friends

I am new to this Forum. I done recently my Bachelor in Computer Science and My Final Year Project Title is "An Online Discussion Forum/Board". I complete my project successfully using PHP/MySQL. Now I have a problem in making my Curriculum Vitae / Resume. I applied for a job and they want my CV with a 4 or 5 lines detail about my project, like summary of my project i.e.

I wrote simple "An Online Discussion Forum" using PHP / MySQL. Now I know what is in my project but I cant summarize it in 4 or 5 lines. I dont know what should be include and what should not.... please if anybody help me I will be very thankful to him/her.

My Forum have following features...

Member Registration (Activation required via email)

Member Approval by the Admin

Only Registered member after Login in can post or reply to a topic.

Admin Area where Admin can manage all the forums. An admin can block a user or delete or edit a post.

there also subforums...

in short all the common features that every forum should have...

Please if some one make me a 4 or 5 lines summary in good words 2 me, so i will include it in my Resume....

Thanks so much...

Dear actually u people dont understood what I want to ask.

I know how to make Forum using PHP and also know using it.

Actually I want that I include a short summary of all the features of my Forum in my Resume. There are many functionallities and I dont know what should be include and what should not.

thnx

Member registration and user admin control.  Administrator Panel for managing all forums and subforums.  Users must register to post.  Also, the members must be approved by the admin before their account becomes active.

Re-arrange as you wish.  It really is not hard. 

• 1 month later...

extensive PM system

Admin Control Panel

Parent/Child forum structure

Statistics Graph of activity

Etc..

Hell if you've written even a decent forum there are so many aspects you could focus on, and even imbelish, if you can live up to the rep.

Good luck either way..

PS: I like your name, lol, sounds like you signed up for some online dating service.  :P

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.