Site So Far

phpSensei

Overall I like it! I think it looks pleasing to the eye and the navigation seems obvious enough (obviously without being able to navigate atm)

the only things I would say need look at the is the font colour used for the  dates under "Recent Forum Posts" as it is very hard to read.

Also down the right hand side where the body meets the header (near the search box) the blue looks strange how it just cuts off, would look better if it faded out to black to meet the header.

Nice.

Good use of color but not overdoing it & I like the logo.  I am not vision impaired but I did have a bit of trouble reading the text.  The text under the movie images was just right and the other was a bit thin & made me strain too much.  Maybe you should consider switching to something with a bit more bulk to it.

K-

Updating in process guys.... one moment.

I uploaded the script classes for the frontpage, I am almost done the chat system at the bottom if you noticed. I also replaced some stuff, and made it more organized....

The phpbb3 part is taking a long time.

holy crap, I like this design. The logo is perfect. Simple, identifiable, yet distinct enough to recognize easily. I'd just say, like someone above my post, to shrink the height of the header. It just takes up too much space. Other than that, beautiful site.

I agree, nice design for being a dark site.

My only real suggestion is you should put alternating background colors in the menu and forum posts to give it a bit of contrast. Oh, maybe even the popular movies section but you'd have to play around if you got some good colors (might be too much).

Also, I might add a bit more padding in the movie tooltips. IMO, it's nice to have a nice area of text and a distinguished border element.

Good job!

So very sorry ohdang888,

Trying hard to fix some of the problems and I am dearly taking your suggestions into consideration, and short update will be posted. Thankyou So Much everyone.

Jesus, I love your comments and I truly didn't believe the layout would be "good". The header I noticed was a big large, and I am working on reducing the height to bit smaller. It covers a good bunch of the entire site height, so it sort of gets anoying.

Anyways, Thankyou.

- PHPsensay :P

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.