My fill package site... Is it ok?

ron8000

I have done the whole 9 yeards on this site, but i need to know if it's anywhere up to par. Please let me know what you think, functionality, look, flow, all comments are welcome!

http://www.hotstuff-fashion.com

Thank you!

On cart.php

Notice: Undefined index: cart in /home/hotstuff/public_html/display/cart.php on line 83

On search.php

Could not run SELECT * FROM `hotstuff_hotstuffDB`.`products` WHERE products.description REGEXP "" OR products.name REGEXP "" OR products.item_id REGEXP ""Could not run SELECT * FROM `hotstuff_hotstuffDB`.`products` WHERE products.description REGEXP "" OR products.name REGEXP "" OR products.item_id REGEXP ""

Warning: array_shift() [function.array-shift]: The argument should be an array in /home/hotstuff/public_html/inc/search.php on line 23

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hotstuff/public_html/inc/db.php:29) in /home/hotstuff/public_html/inc/search.php on line 72

As for the look, it's not very professional. I would definitely get a better header image, and all the gradients take away from any professionalism as well.

The general look is pretty bad, but the color scheme is a nightmare. I cant seem to concentrate in there as that yellow-orange-yellow background gradient makes it very hard. The same for the panel headers. In the meantime, the site header is far from being...a header.

Going for a constructive critique and not just saying "thats bad, thats bad", i would rethink of the site design. U may have good coding knowledge but that may vanish if the site looks bad. The general user wont see how good a feature is coded or how u pass url variables; they want it to look fairly nice and work correctly. Think of a better, more professional design. Take a look at other sites just to get inspiration and maybe have a good designer land u a hand. If ure serious in this, ull definitely feel a lot more confident if your site looks good.

Think about it and good luck.

I rather think the Terms of Sale and Terms of Use have been plagiarized. One clue is that links lead to a site other than yours. If those are actually yours to use, get the font right, undo the center alignments, and fix the 'smart quotes' and other MS Word crud that displays as weird characters.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.