My portfolio

Adam

Hello all. This websites still a work in progress but the design is pretty much done. The website is my portfolio that I'm going to give people as pretty much like a reference of my work... Would be grateful if people could try and give me a constructive critique... Cheers, Adam!

ah okay, do you know any examples? don't really use wordpress or read anysites with wordpress... I'm no star at designing though got to say.. better at the programming side so do struggle to come with a unique looking design. Do see what your saying though, does look little too structured for a so called web designer...

Shall keep working on it...

Cheers, Adam..

It's pretty basic and does almost look like a default template you would get with wordpress or the like.  It will work fine but I think a web designer needs to be a little more creative.  Your recent projects section at first glance looks more like advertising. 

nothing there.  basic design, looks VERY much like wordpress.

http://themes.wordpress.net/columns/2-columns/4270/gazeb-10/

http://themes.wordpress.net/columns/2-columns/4299/blackstyle-revisited-10/

so many out there i wont continue...

now, that doesn't mean that it looks bad, but not original...but again, with all the original sites out there, they are getting less and less original...

nice looking and clean...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.