New Design - What Do You Think?

jj20051

It looks really 90s to be honest. I would suggest using CSS and divs instead of tables.

Maybe a new banner too. what does the picture have to do with the site? And try not to have such a contrast between the image and the text.

Try to give a little padding so the text isn't touching the top of the box. And I'd also suggest having the navigation across the top. It'll leave more room for content and looks better usually.

Just some quick notes.

There's no link to the home page that I can see - is that right? Can be confusing not to be able to get back home.

In terms of design take a look at something like http://www.webfusion.co.uk - it's actually a really similar layout to yours - just very nicely done. They use a banner at the top and the packages below - they use colours to differentiate between package and nice icons for buttons, perhaps you could try some tricks like that and adjust your layout a bit? Good luck with it!

I Want Some Honest Opinions. Please Don't Just Tell Me It Sucks Tell Me What You Think I Should Change...

Not telling you it sucks would be really difficult. Not wanting to be harsh, but i cant seem to find any other word to perfectly describe the layout. And also without offense, but it looks like uve been under a rock for the last 10 years and have no idea how the web has evolved.

What i suggest is to take a look at good designed sites and learn from them. Just explore some css showcases (like Design Snack) and check how real designers do their job. Finally, after getting enough information, load up photoshop and create a real design. Or just hire a proffesional and dont care about learning.

That's what i honestly think.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.