I need a script for it.

Dean-123

Hello friends. I have an issue regarding one of the concepts of web design.

Issue :

Let’s say you have a website where you have your database of mp3 songs. I have a similar site that doesn’t have a database but I want my site to have the same songs.

What I need are a few lines of PHP or Java script code which will allow me to link this site with the one that has database. In other words: I have a song called ABC.mp3, when the user clicks on that link, the song starts downloading into my webpage but the source will come from another site. That means I want to use another site’s resources. Is it called diverting or mirroring?

I need the script for it.

If there is no problem for that guy who has the songs, why doesnt he let u connect to his database? He can give your db user select access only so there's no way of breaking it. But i doubt that guy knows, so i guess it will be difficult to get that kind of help here.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.