thanks phpfreaks.com

Hey,

Just wanted to drop by and give phpfreaks.com  thanks for putting up with all my ''PHP Help'' topics. You guys are doing a great job and I'm sure everyone that has come to phpfreaks.com for advice/help did not leave unhappy. I am not a beginner at PHP/Mysql ( i would have to say i'm intermediate) and this is greatly due to the help I have recieved from phpfreaks.com.

Thanks for everything,

Justin

• 4 weeks later...

I got help tonight with a form that i wanted for my donate page on my site. webmaster1 helped me for about 5 hours. Thanks to his help i got want i wanted.  I sorry i could donate some cash to the site for the help i got but i did the next best thing and i am hosting the files created in that time for other users.

here is the tread :http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php/topic,228830.0.html

Thanks a million and i will be back again if i need it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.