Kindly dont spoil my site but try to find flaws and report to me

om

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Maq,

religion... is meant to teach you patience and not to loose out.

Well god bless you with it.

Dear om,

I wasn't saying anything towards religion...  All I mean was that religion is a very sensitive subject.  So, if a hacker finds your site who doesn't believe in what you do, most likely he'll try to do harm to your site.  ;D

More over marquee is short, quick and works with most, please give any technical drawbacks for it, instead of looks and feel.

1. Your pages will be rendered by browsers in quirks mode which can cause your layout to behave (look) differently than you expect it to.

2. Marquee can't be stopped, which goes against accessibility guidelines for web pages.

3. Last but not least: marquee and blink are not and never were part of ANY HTML standard. Imagine you're using SI system for everything, except you measure volume in bushels instead of cubic meters... It just doesn't fit.

More over marquee is short, quick and works with most, please give any technical drawbacks for it, instead of looks and feel.

1. Your pages will be rendered by browsers in quirks mode which can cause your layout to behave (look) differently than you expect it to.

2. Marquee can't be stopped, which goes against accessibility guidelines for web pages.

3. Last but not least: marquee and blink are not and never were part of ANY HTML standard. Imagine you're using SI system for everything, except you measure volume in bushels instead of cubic meters... It just doesn't fit.

thanks,

It may take some time, while I find replacement

he is using a SML it is not proper valid HTML  :-\ :-\

I didnt understand.

Well you havent posted any thing on my site?????????????

I have some ,more features which you can Xperience only if U login

www.ucy.in/tcmb

Dear Dark Freaks [ddf],

CHECK YOUR HOTMAIL A/C FOR LOGIN DETAILS.

look OM figure it out yourself okay? i just got bitched at admin for helping people. so i will say this school yourself in HTML 4.0 SML(standard markup language) and note the difference between a "good site" and a site nobodies going to care about.

if anything go to a template site and use one of there templates until you can learn how to make your own.

This a is a joke, isn't it?

OM, get RID of the text that changes size when you hover over it! It's really annoying!

Has anyone purchased anything from you yet?

wHEN i use some of the css features you wont like them???????

No Not yet I have added some more features inside the login,

My_Space menu almost functional

and see for you self.

OM, get RID of the text that changes size when you hover over it! It's really annoying!

wHEN i use some of the css features you wont like them???????

The fact that you can achieve some effect using CSS does not necessarily mean, you should use it.

You can use your camera to create beautiful pictures of nature or sick pictures of couples having sex... It's up to you, how you use your tools.

In case, you haven't see it yet:

http://www.csszengarden.com/

It's really nice page, showing you real power of CSS.

Click on links on right to change the CSS the page is using... only CSS changes, HTML stays the same.

"om", here are some pointers about posting regarding formatting. I ask you kindly to take this advice. We can't have masses of people formatting their posts like you do. I expect the same from anybody.

1) NO more than two consecutive words in "all caps".

2) Use larger font sizes very, very sparingly. You've well exceeded your limit for quite some time, so for you that means DON'T.

3) Don't use more than one smiley consecutively.

I don't want to be the bad guy here, but if you keep this up I might have to make future posts with improper formatting "disappear".

Also, I suggest you get better informed. Tackle one problem at the time, use the Help forums (PHP/CSS/HTML Help). If you had better coding skills we would have not have so many pages of useless content right now. This thread even made it to no1 by replies in the statistics, which is ridiculous. You have avoided several instances of the question whether this thread is a joke, but assuming it isn't, that fact alone says enough.

In summary: I'm locking this topic, because I feel it is not adding any value to the forums, and is not really helping yourself either.

Thank you.