Javascript Calendar

Mikedean

I haven't a clue what possessed me to make this and I don't know what I'll use it for but hey ho :).

Demo: http://michaeld.co.uk/examples/calendar/

Features:

• Endless dates.
  • Quick jump back to the current month.
  • Current day highlighting.
  • Hideous styling.
  • Light box.

I'm almost certain that every date is correct and I haven't spotted a problem with it.

Any comments will be welcome and would love to add additional features to it :).

Seemed pretty obvious really :P. I've been working on it over today mostly and have added the creation of events.

It also sorts those events depending on the time you enter too. It's way off from being perfect, but it's a damn site closer than what it was :).

Take a look and let me know your thoughts :).

Just spotted that :P. Thanks for taking a look over and providing feedback :).

I've only just got the whole events thing working, so this was on my to do list, along with lots of other things too after thinking about it earlier :(.

Will get working on fixing that now.

Ok, that should be fixed now (hopefully :P).

Code still executes.

Add

<SCRIPT>alert("XSS");</SCRIPT>

and it will execute... but to everyone else it's fine.

SQL Error:

http://michaeld.co.uk/examples/calendar/phpAjax.php?do=GrabMonthEvents

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND event_date <= ORDER BY event_date' at line 1

Ahhhhh I know why, it's because I was trying to be incredibly simple and just use the raw values the user entered when adding an event.

I'll change that in the morning, along with the directly accessing the PHP file.

Thanks for giving it the once over though :).

The number is the ID of the event at the minute, was just trying to make sure that it was all present and correct :).

I'm about halfway through adding the editEvent function and as it was late, I decided just to upload and ask people to test this out. Glad I did now as Coreye spotted a few vital things :).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.