Script like HideMyAss.com

inVINCEable

Hey,

I wanted to set up a proxy script for a few of my co-workers to use at work (so we can log onto blocked sites like gmail and facebook). I have a webserver and was just wondering if there were any free/open source scripts like this that are readily available so I don't need to program something custom with cURL + cookie + session management.

Any help/advice/direction is greatly appreciated.

idk much about php yet, but i do know that most companys that block stuff like that also use VNC which allows them to veiw your desktop and control your computer through the network of computers, and hide the program so users such as yourself can't see it, and they take screenshots... so be careful in doing so, wouldn't want to lose your job over something like this

http://sourceforge.net/projects/php-proxy/

Googled terms "proxy php script"

As far as work banning you, if your work uses remote desktop connection they must really not trust you.

That and most works block proxy sites, so yea. Do not be surprised if it gets blocked in the future once they figure it out. As far as working off the network at work, look into using your own laptop with a KVM switch and a Broadband Air Card.

Guaranteed that your work cannot monitor that, other than your logs which they would have to get a court order to have them wireless supplier open their logs to them.

As a disclaimer, it is unethical to do that and I do not recommend or condone such acts as it could get your fired. I am not to blame for you using these techniques etc, use at your own risk.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.