Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stevo

Sessions

How do I access to all sessions which are momentary active, and collect the informations from them.
For sample I want to see ho is present on the site. Sorry for bad language.And thanks.

There is a tutorial on PhpFreaks about tracking users on your website via their session IDs.  Though you need to be running MySQL or some sort of database to help keep track.

Think it's this one: http://www.phpfreaks.com/tutorials/62/0.php

Can I see sessions information without MySQL database.If I know Id sessions.

I think there's a way to store sessions on the server, but the "point" is the store them on the user's computer so it remember's their information.

The tutorial posted is really the only way to do it. You detect the session information from the user and put it in the table and show if they've been active in X amount of time.

Sessions ARE server-side based, cookies are client-side. However, sessions are set up so that the server-side and client-side only have access to the active session.
However, by using MySQL or if you have access to the [b]tmp[/b] directory you might be able to do something.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.