[SOLVED] Multiple Monitors

samona

Hi,

I have multiple monitors on my PC that has two video cards.  The problem is that when I drag a window into another monitor, the window goes blank.  The graphics for the window doesn't get rebuilt.  Anyone have an idea of what the problem may be?

Also, it works when I drag to some monitors, but in other monitors it does not.

It is a Windows XP 64-bit OS.  They do have the latest drivers.  It is DVI.  And they are correct in the display properties.  I can move any other application around, but there seems to be one that just goes blank went sent to different screens. Maybe the GPU's are not able to work correctly together when using this proprietary application?

Is it a media player that does it? Back when I used to use Windows, I couldn't drag VLC across screens as the video would disappear, although if I moved the player back to where it lauched, the video appeared again... Odd.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.