I am a php NOOB :(

parino_esquilado

And apparently you don't have any patience either.  Nor do you listen.  If you read the rules and guidelines posted literally everywhere, you will see what this site is here for, and what is and isn't allowed.

can you please post a link to the rules - because they are not so obvious to my vision

Well, you could pay me to integrate this - or, you could read up on SESSION's and MySQL.

I am 13 years old - money is something i dont have

Information and tutorials are free, and I'm sure you'll have no problem finding some.

so why are other people allowed to ask for help?

You answered your own question.  They ask for "help", you have shown no sign of attempt and therefore implying that you want someone to do it for you.

If you want help, then I gave you appropriate help that is proportional to the question you asked.

Well, you could pay me to integrate this - or, you could read up on SESSION's and MySQL.

I am 13 years old - money is something i dont have

Information and tutorials are free, and I'm sure you'll have no problem finding some.

so why are other people allowed to ask for help?

You answered your own question.  They ask for "help", you have shown no sign of attempt and therefore implying that you want someone to do it for you.

If you want help, then I gave you appropriate help that is proportional to the question you asked.

if you want signs - signs is what you'll get

I got 5 php / MySQL books from the library two months ago. Ever since I have had no luck in understanding - even when I copy tutorials random error messages come up. I really am not understanding :(

I can assure you I have tried several times

You checked out 5 books, have spent 2 months on it, and still no luck.  You can't even seem to find rules and guidelines that are stickied in every single forum and at the top of every single page load.  Let's be realistic.  Maybe you should try something else out.  Maybe art?  Post a pic of a choo-choo train, I'll critique it for you.

You checked out 5 books, have spent 2 months on it, and still no luck.  You can't even seem to find rules and guidelines that are stickied in every single forum and at the top of every single page load.  Let's be realistic.  Maybe you should try something else out.  Maybe art?  Post a pic of a choo-choo train, I'll critique it for you.

how the hell did you become a Moderator - so darn rude

how the hell did you become a Moderator - so darn rude

It's not being rude, everyone can agree on that.  It's an opinion, same opinion you had coming here and demanding us to build a site for you.  Now scurry on little troll and find some tutorials on Google or examples on phpfreaks from other similar posts, which I doubt you have already done.