Rate my website's design please.

greatstar00

If I came to that forum from a link (for example from a profile on myspace or a favorite-links section on someone's blog), it would take me several seconds to even discover what the forum's theme was. Possibly make the "ZKSE Photography" above the signin stand out a bit more. Other than that, very slick.

Does everyone have either poor eyesight or a monitor even worse than mine? As the google ad/custom search have another background-color than the logo and the bottom/forum itself.

If you can't see it copy paste the page to an image editor and use the eyedropper tool right next to the outline of the forum (left or right side). If you got a flatscreen monitor it might also help to watch your monitor from another angle.

Lol, this was the quote from my random quote generator in my signature when I read you reply.

"Few are those who can see with their own eyes and hear with their own hearts." - Albert Einstein

Any ways, when I looked at the site yesterday, I was on a 15" laptop with a very clear screen... I just simply didn't jump out and say "Here is is the information you seek"! :-p

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.