Shopping Cart script

Lalla

i want to submit values from one web page to another web page , using javascript

this is a shopping cart program,

a user selects items he/she wishes by checking the checkboxes provided.

then all these should go on to a shopping cart which is in another page.

and my web page consist of several pages, where the user can select alot of products from each page.

Sorry the post should look like this:

i want to submit values from one web page to another web page

this is a shopping cart program,

a user selects items he/she wishes by checking the checkboxes provided.

then all these should go on to a shopping cart which is in another page.

and my web page consist of several pages, where the user can select alot of products from each page.

I'm guessing you want this to happen without submitting any forms or anything then? So like when the user clicks the check box, it's automatically added to the shopping cart without refreshing the page or submitting a form?

Regards

NB This is the PHP board, not JS!

Think this one would be better suited for the Ajax board even, if you want it to happen the second the checkbox is clicked you'll have to attach onchange eventlisteners to the checkboxes which then fire a xmlhttp requests posting the value to a PHP script which in turn adds the things to a database which the "Shopping cart" page you mention makes use of.

If you're using an existing webshop system you may want to check if it provides an API against which you can fire the requests.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.