redirect not working in IE.

mady

well tested it on IE 6

yes there are other things also being echoed.

for example this;

<input type="hidden" name="date" value="<?php echo date("F j, Y, g:i a"); ?>"

but why does it work on chrome and firefox?

first...this is an HTML problem...not PHP.

Once you load the page, and it doesn't redirect, do a View Source and copy/paste the output here.

I tested it in IE 5.5, 6, 7, and 8 in IETester and all worked fine. But, I am only providing the redirect. There might be something else on the page that is throwing it off.

I even tried this

echo'
<h3>Loading...</h3><meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0"; url="main.php">
';

Then saw a small red mark on IE task bar, its for privacy report, the website is on my private on 'http://89....' IE automatically blocked it this is so gay; how can I avoid this happening?

Surprisingly, IE has very high security! That doesn't make it any better than FF though.

IE isn't redirecting because the website is redirecting to an entirely different domain. You should do a php redirect instead of a meta redirect. You could also change your preferences within IE so it could redirect w/ out a problem.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.