Font Tester

gevans

Just a small thought but if you put the preview text box to the right of the controls it would make it much better as you have to scroll to see the results. If you make the page without any scroll it would be perfect. Also there is a grey rectangle with a red border at the top of the page in IE 8.

I hadn't notice that box, thanks to IE8 when you style a noscript tag it decides to show it even when javascript is enabled. Something to look at in the next revision. I may use an alternative method rather than <noscript> in this revision.

I've attached the newest design I've got so you guys can see, it's not to scale, and sorry about the overlay, but it's in development and can't have people stealing lovely bits of work :P

As you can see there will be page scrolling, but the main content areas are collapsable so once you have your settings put in place you can just have the two output boxes on screen for comparison.

There's a few features missing from the design, such as 'apply to other', this will assign the style from one side to the other.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.